Reports in the UK suggest that we have ‘bottomed out’ of the Recession, but this does not promise a ‘problem free’ time in the short term. Meanwhile the Government urges us to adopt a “Big Society” culture. While I am sure that Business already appreciates the usefulness of this approach, it will also be a time to develop a ‘mentally tough’ attitude to the difficult decisions that lie ahead. The ability to understand when “Mental Toughness” is required and how to develop it, is the subject of much debate. A new psychometric that assesses this atribute and outlines measures to develop it is now available.
- The “Hero” Within – a new approach to Psychological Capital
- ‘The Three Core Conditions of a Coaching Relationship’ – Congruence
- ‘The Three Core Conditions of a Coaching Relationship’ – Unconditional Positive Regard
- The Three Core Conditions of a Coaching Relationship – Empathy
- “Have we all become Mindless …… ?”
Alan Potts on “Have we all become Mindless …… Mr WordPress on Hello world!